Hoodlebug Trail Trailheads
Access Points to Hoodlebug Trail
Hoodlebug Trail has access points in Floodway Park, the IA Asphalt Plant, IUP South Campus, Old Route 119, Homer City, and Saylor Park. Each features different accommodations; for addresses and more information, see below.
- Floodway Park Access - 35 Kirk Avenue, Homer City, PA 15748 - Parking, pavilion, and restrooms.
- IA Access (asphalt plant) - 1940 Route 119 South, Homer City, PA 15748 - Parking and portable seasonal restroom.
- IUP South Campus Access - 135 University Drive, Indiana, PA 15701 - Parking.
- Old Route 119 Access - 145 Old US 119, Indiana PA 15701 - Parking.
- Red Barn Access - 146 Booster Drive, Homer City, PA 15748 - Parking.
- Saylor Park Access - 1284 Old Indiana Road, Blairsville, PA 15717 - Parking, restroom in season, picnic facilities, nearby walking path and ballfields, park is operated by Burrell Township.
Americans with Disabilites Act Guidelines
If you are mobility disabled and would like to use an electric mobility device on our trails please read our mobility device guidelines before you visit.